cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download folders for all user on Dropbox Business, with its permission

Download folders for all user on Dropbox Business, with its permission

New member | Level 2

I want to do an Audit for our corporate Dropbox, so I need to list out all of the existing folders within our Corporate Dropbox, including the shared permission for each folder/sub folder.

Please help.

Tq

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Download folders for all user on Dropbox Business, with its permission

Dropboxer
Hey Julius_Widjaja, welcome to our Forum!

I was able to run a test on my end & I found out that if you look up for Created a shared folder” on your Activity tab, you’ll be able to retrieve a list of all the shared folders created by your team members. From there, in case you’d like to list all folders within each account (i.e. shared & unshared) separately, you’ll have to Sign in to each user’s account

Once you complete your report, you can also download the member’s content locally on your device. In case the member in question has been removed, you can also transfer their files to your own account, which will sync the files on your connected devices. 

I hope my tips are helpful to you & please let me know if you have additional questions whenever you get a chance & we’ll take it from there. Thanks again for checking in with us & enjoy your day in the meantime! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https:confused face:/dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Dropboxer
Hey Julius_Widjaja, welcome to our Forum!

I was able to run a test on my end & I found out that if you look up for Created a shared folder” on your Activity tab, you’ll be able to retrieve a list of all the shared folders created by your team members. From there, in case you’d like to list all folders within each account (i.e. shared & unshared) separately, you’ll have to Sign in to each user’s account

Once you complete your report, you can also download the member’s content locally on your device. In case the member in question has been removed, you can also transfer their files to your own account, which will sync the files on your connected devices. 

I hope my tips are helpful to you & please let me know if you have additional questions whenever you get a chance & we’ll take it from there. Thanks again for checking in with us & enjoy your day in the meantime! 

Jane

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.

View solution in original post

New member | Level 2
Dear Jane,

Thanks for your prompt response.
Let me try it first

Dropboxer
By all means Julius_Widjaja, take as much time as needed to try my suggestions

Please keep me updated if you need more info & I’ll do my best to check back with you more closely. Thanks & happy Friday!

Jane

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?