cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Dropbox Business Admin Toolkit support multiple clients

Helpful | Level 5

Good Afternoon

We are an MSP supporting multiple clients using Dropbox Business. Ideally, we'd like to use the admin toolkit as a one stop shop for supporting all our clients. 

I can configure the admin toolkit for one client by entering the required tokens from the API, but is there a way to have one installation of the admin toolkit support multiple clients?

Ideally we'd like to be able to open the admin toolkit, pick the client that we need to work on from a list, then open their tenancy and work from it. 

Is something like this possible?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Dropbox Business Admin Toolkit support multiple clients

Helpful | Level 5

Never mind, I've figured it out. You can do this using the Partner Launchpad for DfB Admin Toolkit. A shortcut for which gets placed on your desktop when you install the Admin Toolkit. From here you can add all the clients you have. 

This then becomes the place you launch the Toolkit from.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Dropbox Business Admin Toolkit support multiple clients

Helpful | Level 5

Never mind, I've figured it out. You can do this using the Partner Launchpad for DfB Admin Toolkit. A shortcut for which gets placed on your desktop when you install the Admin Toolkit. From here you can add all the clients you have. 

This then becomes the place you launch the Toolkit from.

View solution in original post

Polls
Do you know how to organize your files and folders?
We have created a guide on folder best practice, so you can get organized now check it out here.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?