cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox Business Learning Essentials

Dropbox Business Learning Essentials

Explorer | Level 3

is the sign up limited to certain people? If one member of the team signed up, can other members still access the training?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Dropbox Business Learning Essentials

Dropboxer

Thanks for the swift response - I appreciate it @RK8

Just to make sure we're on the same page here, have you already registered for one? If so, you should have received an email with more information about this and an email address to use for additional queries - if you did and cannot find that email, check your spam folder too. 

Moreover, as I had to test it out myself here, I found out that you can register for these training sessions adding all the members you'd like to attend during the sign-up process (this will probably depend on how many vacancies are available at the time of the registration).

I hope this helps to some extent and let me know what you find. Thanks!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Dropboxer

Hey there @RK8 - apologies for the late  response, how are you today?

Could you please clarify to which training session are you referring exactly? Also, are you an admin of the team? If not, maybe it would be better to check with them directly. 

In any case, I will be waiting for your reply with additional information so as to send you the most appropriate next steps. Thanks in advance for your response. 

Walter
dropbox.com/support

Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Explorer | Level 3

Hi Walter, 

yes i am the admin, so does that mean i am the only one that can join the admin session and my other members can't?

Untitled.png

Dropboxer

Thanks for the swift response - I appreciate it @RK8

Just to make sure we're on the same page here, have you already registered for one? If so, you should have received an email with more information about this and an email address to use for additional queries - if you did and cannot find that email, check your spam folder too. 

Moreover, as I had to test it out myself here, I found out that you can register for these training sessions adding all the members you'd like to attend during the sign-up process (this will probably depend on how many vacancies are available at the time of the registration).

I hope this helps to some extent and let me know what you find. Thanks!

Walter
dropbox.com/support

View solution in original post

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?