cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dropbox Teamkonto verknüpfen

Dropbox Teamkonto verknüpfen

jennyengelchen
New member | Level 2

Hi!

Ich versuche verzweifelt, meine Konten miteinander zu verbinden. Aber ich bekomme nur angezeigt, das ich ein Teamkonto verbinden kann, aber dann kommt immer wieder di Meldung, das ich mich an einem Teamkonto anmelden soll. Was mache ich falsch? Muss ein Teamkonto neu eröffnet werden?
Ich nutze DropBox nur privat, aber eben für die Vereinsarbeit, komplett privat und. für Unterlagen.

Wäre cool, wenn ich zwischen den Konten hin und her Switches könnte.

Könnt Ihr mir helfen?

Herzliche Grüße und lieben Dank!
Jenny

Hi!

I am desperately trying to connect my accounts. But I only get the message that I can connect a team account, but then I keep getting the message that I should log in to a team account. What am I doing wrong? Do I have to open a new team account?
I use DropBox only privately, but just for club work, completely private and. for documents.
Would be cool if I could switch back and forth between accounts.

Can you help me?

Best regards and thank you very much!
Jenny

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Здравко
Super Collaborator | Level 20

@jennyengelchen wrote:
... But I only get the message that I can connect a team account, but then I keep getting the message that I should log in to a team account. ...

Hi @jennyengelchen,

The only thing you are doing wrong is the assumption you can that arbitrary accounts could be used together. Dropbox application lets users use together only one group account and one personal account, no any other combination! 🤷 Unfortunately.

As a workaround you can use multiple Dropbox account on the same machine, but on different local context (account). 😉

Hope this clarifies matter.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Здравко
Super Collaborator | Level 20

@jennyengelchen wrote:
... But I only get the message that I can connect a team account, but then I keep getting the message that I should log in to a team account. ...

Hi @jennyengelchen,

The only thing you are doing wrong is the assumption you can that arbitrary accounts could be used together. Dropbox application lets users use together only one group account and one personal account, no any other combination! 🤷 Unfortunately.

As a workaround you can use multiple Dropbox account on the same machine, but on different local context (account). 😉

Hope this clarifies matter.

View solution in original post

jennyengelchen
New member | Level 2

Hi @

thank you so much for this information 🙂 I thought I got crazy, because I don't understand what is my fault.

So thank you very much for bringing me on the right way 😉

Take care and be healthy.

Jenny 

Need more support?