cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to make our Community work for you and we need your help. Take our short survey!
Close

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox has stopped to syncing - problem with my ISP

Highlighted

Dropbox has stopped to syncing - problem with my ISP

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Hello, please i need asistence. I have a dropbox client installed in my Windows computer, i´m form Argentina.

Suddently, my dropbox has stopped syncing my files. Initially, i thought it was an installation mistake, so i completely uninstall my client, erase all regarding dropbox from Windows register, i stopped windows firewall, antivirus, etc and i reinstalled Dropbox client. Nothing has worked for me.

So the last attempt was disconnect my computer from my ISP provider (wich is called Fibertel in Argentina), and i used my phone as a wifi spot (the provider is called "Claro"), and my dropbox has well synced.

I´ve searched in internet and i found that there are a lot of people with the same problem.

This is the error (translated to english): "Is not possible to establish a secure connection to Internet".

Best regards,

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Re: Dropbox has stopped to syncing - problem with my ISP

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Me esta sucediendo lo mismo, hacer hotspot con el celu te sirvió??? Asique es problema d Fibertel? yo tmb tengo fiber, entonces tenemos q llamar todos a hacerles quilombo, ahora mismo voy a llamar.

Conta porfa aca si tenes novedades.

Saludos.

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hey peeps, thanks for your reports, much appreciated!

I just wanted to check back in here with you, and see if you're still having trouble with this? 

In the meantime, you can also have a look at our Status page for some additional information. 

Let me know of any updates, cheers!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Collaborator | Level 9

Perhaps your ISP is blocking Dropbox? Did you consider testing with a VPN?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?