cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox restarts again and again

Re: Dropbox restarts again and again

Lusil
Dropboxer

I see, sorry to hear about that, @heltoukhy

Could you send me a screenshot of the error message you get (without any personal info) so as to make sure I provide you with the next relevant steps?

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

heltoukhy
Explorer | Level 4
I think i will not be able to do that ..the app in tring to connect then it closed and restart .
It takes a second to do that even when i try to go to the settings to see what is wronge the app closed and restart i have to time to do any thing

Lusil
Dropboxer

In this case, you can also give an advanced reinstall a shot - maybe that will do the trick.

For anyone else reading this, please note that, as I mentioned previously, if you're on a Basic (free) account, you'll have to make sure that you've got less than three devices connected to continue.

Keep me posted, @heltoukhy!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Lusil Dropboxer
    heltoukhy Explorer | Level 4
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?