cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expired password - can't retrieve

Expired password - can't retrieve

BeccaDavis
New member | Level 2

YOU expired my password.  YOU created this problem.  It is not MY fault that yahoo has had a meltdown, and I can no longer access my yahoo email accounts.  My old email is [personal information removed per the Community's Guidelines].  I created a new email account to be able to access and download DropBox on my new computer and to access support.  Please fix this problem so I can retrieve my content from my old computer.

1 Reply 1

Re: Expired password - can't retrieve

Rich
Super User II

@BeccaDavis wrote:

It is not MY fault that yahoo has had a meltdown, and I can no longer access my yahoo email accounts.

Unfortunately, if you don't have access to the email address listed on your Dropbox account, there's no way to access that account. Dropbox will not change the email address on an account or provide access to it if you can't receive reset information at the email address listed on your account. Your best course of action is to contact Yahoo and try to get access to your email address.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?