cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Files missing

Files missing

New member | Level 2

My dropbox all of a sudden only shows files from March. The other members of my team still have everything. I checked all the syncing settings and they say its up to date. Does someone know how I can get these back? i want to talk to a customer service rep, do those exist here? i can't find a number

2 Replies 2

Re: Files missing

New member | Level 2

I'm having a near identical issue, which brought me here.  It appears that there isn't phone support unless you're a Dropbox Business account user. There is only email/chat support apparently. Please post any updates to your problem, and I'll do the same.  I'm actively trying to work on it now.

Re: Files missing

Dropboxer

Hi @Maxconnor & @brenanna84; thanks for joining our Community and sorry to hear about your missing files.

Could you please take a look at your events page to see if you can find anything there?

This is the place where all uploads, edits and deletions are normally logged so it should give you a hint or two. 

Let me know what you find and we'll take it from there.

PS:For more information about your support entitlements, you can have a look at our dedicated Help Center article.

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?