cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having an issue upgrading my Dropbox account; I don't have any of the approved payment methods.

Having an issue upgrading my Dropbox account; I don't have any of the approved payment methods.

New member | Level 2

I want to upgrade Dropbox. However, there is a problem. That is, here in my place(Ethiopia), we don't have a VISA or MasterCard.....we have only ATM card. This creats a problem on us on how to transfer the required yearly bill, so that to upgrade dropbox. Could there be another optional money transfer methods?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to pay the bill to Upgrade Dropbox

Dropboxer
Hi,

If you are not able to pay using a credit card I would recommend trying to use Paypal to upgrade your account, you can set up a Paypal account here:

https://www.paypal.com

You can then choose to use Paypal as a payment option when upgrading your account.

Thanks,
Fearg

Did you find my post helpful? If it answers your question, please mark 'Accept as Solution" below so other users can find it quickly!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Dropboxer
Hi,

If you are not able to pay using a credit card I would recommend trying to use Paypal to upgrade your account, you can set up a Paypal account here:

https://www.paypal.com

You can then choose to use Paypal as a payment option when upgrading your account.

Thanks,
Fearg

Did you find my post helpful? If it answers your question, please mark 'Accept as Solution" below so other users can find it quickly!

View solution in original post

New member | Level 2
I want to use my paypal account in upgrading the dropbox however it is still requires credit or debit card and I don't have VISA or MASTERCARD.

Super User II

spherroh wrote:
I want to use my paypal account in upgrading the dropbox however it is still requires credit or debit card and I don't have VISA or MASTERCARD.

That's a requirement of PayPal; not Dropbox. PayPal requires a backup funding source for immediate or subscription payments.

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?