cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Fault register for business account! Refund?

Help! Fault register for business account! Refund?

Explorer | Level 4

The subscription is a mistake! We thought this was a free trial period. We are still within the 14-day period. Could we please receive the full amount back? We are just a small company and do not need dropbox business! The whole amount for a year subscribtion was paid on the 8th of april. Please help us to get the amount back! 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Help! Fault register for business account! Refund?

Super User II
You need to log a ticket.

The charge only happens at the end of the trial so I am pretty sure you got the dates mixed up, or, didnt choose a trial and paid up front.

www.dropbox.com/support is how to log a ticket
http:confused face:/dropbox.zendesk.com is how to track.

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Super User II
You need to log a ticket.

The charge only happens at the end of the trial so I am pretty sure you got the dates mixed up, or, didnt choose a trial and paid up front.

www.dropbox.com/support is how to log a ticket
http:confused face:/dropbox.zendesk.com is how to track.

- - -

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

Dropboxer

Hey @huismanmerel - welcome to the Dropbox Community!

Did you have the chance to review Mark's suggestions? Have you logged a ticket with our team?

If so, please send me a ticket ID to have a better look into this internally. 

Thanks for trying out our Dropbox for Business plan and have a great week ahead.

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Explorer | Level 4

Hi Walter,

No I did not understand what Mark meant with: a log ticket? I really hope you could help me out! 

Explorer | Level 4
Walter, I already did send dropbox an email with the concern (choosing the topic: changes in subscription, payments etc..)

Dropboxer

Hey @huismanmerel - thanks for keeping me posted!

I have located your ticket in our system and I can see that a colleague of mine has already provided you with an update. Would you be so kind to check your inbox? 

Should you need anything else, just let me know. 

Walter
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Explorer | Level 4
Where can I find my inbox? Is it in the same inbox as the one of the community? Since I don't see a message there!

Super User II
Its not, its your email inbox

Or at http:confused face:/dropbox.zendesk.com

- - -

Dropboxer
Mark is right, as sometimes our emails can be caught by a spam filter, hence your next best alternative is to check for our correspondence directly on our Support system. Of course, it’s always advisable to add "no-reply@dropbox.com” in your contacts, as you may want to send us in some feedback again in the future or you may have any other Dropbox-related questions. 

Anyhow, my colleague has notified me that you’ve now received their latest email & you’ve replied to them there, hence it’s my understanding that this payment-specific issue has now been resolved for you. 

All’s well that ends well, so you may keep in mind that we’re always just a post away in case you’d need to share your thoughts again in the future. Until then, take care & I’m wishing you a wonderful rest of the day ahead! 

Jane
https:confused face:/dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?