cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Hey @DD1

Helpful | Level 5

Hey @DD1. So you think it is insulting when a peeved client cant get you folks to deal with his issues after 6 weeks and lists the ways  he has tried to contact you DB peope have failed?

Get a life. Thats not an insult - its an opinion and a factual list of the failures experienced with you DB.

Instead of closing forums and farting around ACTUALLY ANSWER THE **bleep** TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!! And dont give me BS answers - pointing at your help files - they arent relevant to the issue at hand. Fix the issue.

The issue at hand is you have been told an account (email address given) paid money from a credit card ( number and date given) to get 1TB of data as a pro acocunt and you stupid idiots havent put a quota on the account so it is stuck at 2GB.  I even provided screen shots from the cards statement and the missing 1TB ofd data on screen shots from your site.

Your help desk <insults removed> have said they will cancel the account and NOT refund the money. Thats stupid - especially when we said make the acocunt pro and apply the money to give the paid for quota.!

So instead of saying Im insulting you by listing the failures with

• tickets
  • Chat
  • Phone calls
  • NZ phone calls
  • Forums
  • Tickerts
  • Emails (your MX is screwed()

<insults removed>

7 Replies 7
Highlighted

Re: Hey @DD1

Super User II
Super User II
Abusing people isnt going to help I'm afraid - all its going to do is get your account on here banned.

Please keep your posts civil and as has been suggested before track tickets at http://dropbox.zendesk.com

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Highlighted

Helpful | Level 5

I'm glad you have mentioned dropbox.zendesk.com - lets discuss that failure:

My client and I both put tickets through. The zenddesk did not email my cliet - but did make a ticket there. My lient therefore did not know there was a ticket.

I eventually found a refernce to a ticket number, couldnt access it, then made an acocunt using my clients email addreess, set up passwords and logged in. Lo and beholfd - there are tickets from Dropbox under his name but as he had never been emailed aobut the tickets or notified they were there - he didn't get to see them.

are there links to zenddesk on the rop box site? No. Again - hard to access, dont tell your clients you are doing stuff and then blame them if they dont use your systems.

That's rubbish support.

The tickets - not getting reposnded to either - days and day and days with no response.  0- rubbish suport

Highlighted

Helpful | Level 5
Lets discuss replying to tickets or emails from dropbox support(sic).

I have multiple bounce backs like below. You know why? its because the technicallyincompetent folks at drop box cant even keep an MX record in lin.e

Hi, reply to this ticket etc by emailing us back - oh wait- that systems is screwed too.
More examples fo complete incompetenec.e that's not an insult - its a statement of fact. incompetence is defined as failing to be able to do something competently. no managing to run mx records is incompetenet. Not an insult - stement of fact.

Could not deliver message to the following recipient(s):

Failed Recipient: community@dropboxforum.com
Reason: Remote host said: 601 Failed to connect to the recipients mail server. No MX records were found for the 'dropboxforum.com' domain.
Status: 544 5.4.4 Host not found (not in DNS).Attempted to send the message to the following ip's:

-- The header and top 20 lines of the message follows --

Received: by mail.postbox.net.nz via HTTP;
Wed, 21 Dec 2016 23:39:42 +1300
To: Dropbox Forum <community@dropboxforum.com>
Highlighted

Helpful | Level 5
You says its an insult when I tell you to stop sitting on your butts and resolve the issues.

Dude get a life. It si not insultin to tell peopel to do their job - to stop piddling around saying you are being insulted and actually fix an issue. THats not an insult - its bloody good advic.e

if you had put in 1% of the effort to fix my issues that you have put in playing PC BS games, I wouldnt still be harrassing you and still stuck with no service.

FIX THE ISSUE!!!! YOUR SYSTEMS ARE SO SUBOPTIMAL AS TO BE A WORLD CLASS JOKE>
Highlighted

Helpful | Level 5
I find it fascinating that the country that claims free speach is an important right cant handle when an angry client gets srtuck into them and has to censor the client.

America, home of the free, land of the brave. Bringer of democarcy. Defender of the right to free speech - BS!!!
Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II
First off - I dont work for Dropbox.
Secondly - I've tried my hardest to help
Thirdly - manners cost nothing. Calling people isnt going to help and isnt allowed on here. Simple as that.
And finally - as I've said we cannot help here. You need to contact support. You need to follow the processes there. If that isnt happening then lodge a dispute with your card company.

You are welcome to criticise support as much as you like, as you have done, and without issue. What you cannot do, however, is insult others here. Its a public forum. Its that simple. Continue and your forum abilities may be revoked and future threads simply deleted.

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hi there,

I was able to see that your ticket was answered today but another agent.

I hope you were able to review his answer.

Thanks very much for your time.

Regards,
Lemmy.

[This thread is now closed due to inactivity. If you have a similar or new question, you can ask here]

Did you find my post
helpful? If it answers your question, please mark 'Accept as
Solution" below so other users can find it quickly!
i

Polls
Do you know how to organize your files and folders?
We have created a guide on folder best practice, so you can get organized now check it out here.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?