cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I call Dropbox support?

How can I call Dropbox support?

jeaninem
New member | Level 2

Does anyone have a phone number for a customer service rep at Dropbox who is an actual person?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Dropbox phone number?

Jay
Dropboxer
Hi Jean, if you’re the team admin on a Dropbox Business team you can get phone support by visiting the help page on the admin console. Team members cannot get phone support since they won’t have access to this section.

Otherwise, you might have access to chat, and email support is available for all users.

You can view all your support options from the following page when logged into your account.

If it is regarding a general query, unrelated to specific account and billing details, then we can assist here. 

Please let me know more about how we can help today!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jay
Dropboxer
Hi Jean, if you’re the team admin on a Dropbox Business team you can get phone support by visiting the help page on the admin console. Team members cannot get phone support since they won’t have access to this section.

Otherwise, you might have access to chat, and email support is available for all users.

You can view all your support options from the following page when logged into your account.

If it is regarding a general query, unrelated to specific account and billing details, then we can assist here. 

Please let me know more about how we can help today!

Jay
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

kenneths
New member | Level 2

I'm trying to cancel a Dropbox Account that I haven't used since 2016.  When I originally used 2016, it was required for work.

Please tell me how to get someone to cancel this.

Jay
Dropboxer

Hi @kenneths, thanks for messaging the Community!

Are you trying to cancel a paid subscription? Have you tried locating an account from this page using the transaction ID?

Let me know how it goes!

Jay
dropbox.com/support

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jay Dropboxer
    kenneths New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?