cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get access to a link that let me preview files again?

How can I get access to a link that let me preview files again?

New member | Level 2

I received an invitation to a team that is reviewing some documents. I was able to click on the link and get to the data room however the link will not work again. How do I return to the team dropbox?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Team Invite

Super User II

Did you actually join the team, or was it just a link to some files? If you joined the team, you'll see it when you log into your account on the Dropbox website, and you can switch between your account and the team in the lower-left corner of the page.

If it was just a link to the files and the link is no longer working, then the link could have expired or been removed. You'll need to contact the owner of the files to gain access again.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Re: Team Invite

Super User II

Did you actually join the team, or was it just a link to some files? If you joined the team, you'll see it when you log into your account on the Dropbox website, and you can switch between your account and the team in the lower-left corner of the page.

If it was just a link to the files and the link is no longer working, then the link could have expired or been removed. You'll need to contact the owner of the files to gain access again.

View solution in original post

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?