cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i connect my iphone to my business dropbox to upload work videos

How can i connect my iphone to my business dropbox to upload work videos

New member | Level 2

How can i connect my iphone to my business dropbox to upload work videos and work related photos automatically?

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: How can i connect my iphone to my business dropbox to upload work videos

Dropboxer

Hey there @hhoulden - happy November. 

From what I understand you'd like to enable our automatic camera uploads feature for your Dropbox for Business account - correct me if I'm wrong please.

Assuming that the Team's Admin has enrolled the team to use this feature in early access, you should be able to do this following these steps:

1. Open the Dropbox app.
  2. Tap the person icon.
  3. Under Account settings, select Camera Uploads.
  4. Toggle Camera Uploads on.

Note that camera uploads can automatically add photos and videos from your camera, phone, or tablet to Dropbox. Your photos and videos are then available and viewable from anywhere in your Dropbox account. 

If you’re a Dropbox Business customer, the Dropbox Business Admin can enable or disable this feature for Dropbox Business accounts.

You can find instructions on how to enable or disable camera uploads in the following Help Center article:

https://www.dropbox.com/help/photos-videos/camera-uploads-overview

I hope this information helps and please let me know if you have any other questions.

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Re: How can i connect my iphone to my business dropbox to upload work videos

Dropboxer

Hey there @hhoulden - happy November. 

From what I understand you'd like to enable our automatic camera uploads feature for your Dropbox for Business account - correct me if I'm wrong please.

Assuming that the Team's Admin has enrolled the team to use this feature in early access, you should be able to do this following these steps:

1. Open the Dropbox app.
  2. Tap the person icon.
  3. Under Account settings, select Camera Uploads.
  4. Toggle Camera Uploads on.

Note that camera uploads can automatically add photos and videos from your camera, phone, or tablet to Dropbox. Your photos and videos are then available and viewable from anywhere in your Dropbox account. 

If you’re a Dropbox Business customer, the Dropbox Business Admin can enable or disable this feature for Dropbox Business accounts.

You can find instructions on how to enable or disable camera uploads in the following Help Center article:

https://www.dropbox.com/help/photos-videos/camera-uploads-overview

I hope this information helps and please let me know if you have any other questions.

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?