cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Security and Permissions

Start a discussion in the Dropbox Community forum to get help with your account security and permissions. Find support from Community members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I ask for an invoice?

How do I ask for an invoice?

Asimina
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

What is the procedure in order to ask for invoice that will contain data of the company that I work (including name and VAT of company) instead of a receipt?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Karina
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hi there @Asimina welcome to the Community! :slight_smile:

Dropbox Business Admins can enter the Billing tab in their Admin Console and access this information: 

https://www.dropbox.com/team/admin/billing/history

Business invoices include the company name and VAT already. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Otherwise, if you've got a personal subscription, please keep the following info in mind: 

• Since Dropbox Plus and Professional are personal consumer products, this means that their invoices are created in a way such that we cannot adjust the billing information displayed on invoices for Plus users.  

Hope this information helps you out and feel free to write back if you've got any questions about this - We'll be more than happy to help!

Karina
Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

Do you have either a Dropbox Professional or Business account? If so you can customize your invoice. Such customization is not available for Dropbox Plus users. See the following help article for more information.

Karina
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hi there @Asimina welcome to the Community! :slight_smile:

Dropbox Business Admins can enter the Billing tab in their Admin Console and access this information: 

https://www.dropbox.com/team/admin/billing/history

Business invoices include the company name and VAT already. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Otherwise, if you've got a personal subscription, please keep the following info in mind: 

• Since Dropbox Plus and Professional are personal consumer products, this means that their invoices are created in a way such that we cannot adjust the billing information displayed on invoices for Plus users.  

Hope this information helps you out and feel free to write back if you've got any questions about this - We'll be more than happy to help!

Karina
Moderator @ Dropbox

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Ignacio_c_s
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hello I need to put in my billing information so i can declare it in my tax refund next year, so the name of my company has to go the ID number of my company too and adress. how can i do this??? thanks in regards

Karina
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey @Ignacio_c_s , thanks for your post on the Community and hope you're doing good today! 

I've actually merged your question onto an existing thread where I've covered this topic. 

If the info here doesn't help and doesn't address your question, please write back letting me know and I'll be happy to advise / further assist in any way I can. 

Hope it helps & take care! :penguin:

Karina
Moderator @ Dropbox

Prusak72
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Hello Karina,

What about payment options? Is it possible to get invoice for payment instaed of using CCard? Our current bill is bit more than $15k and that may exeed CCard limit.

Jay
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution
Hi there, if you need an invoice which can then be paid by a bank transfer, you’ll need to contact our team directly.

Please could you contact them using the following link.

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jay Dropbox Staff
    Prusak72 Explorer | Level 3
    Karina Dropbox Staff
    Ignacio_c_s New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?