cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get both team accounts on my computer?

How do I get both team accounts on my computer?

JumpCoSoftwareL
New member | Level 2

I am a member on 2 team accounts, how do I set up Drobox on my desktop for both accounts?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Teams

Rich
Super User II
Under the same computer user account, you can't. You can only have one team account (either Dropbox for Business or a Free team) at a time. In order to sync a second business/team account, you'd need to install Dropbox under a second computer user account.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Mark
Super User II
I'm afraid you cant.

You can only be a member of one team on the desktop software at a time.

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Rich
Super User II
Under the same computer user account, you can't. You can only have one team account (either Dropbox for Business or a Free team) at a time. In order to sync a second business/team account, you'd need to install Dropbox under a second computer user account.

View solution in original post

JumpCoSoftwareL
New member | Level 2

Thanks

Jane
Dropboxer

Hey @JumpCoSoftwareL

Would you mind taking a minute of your time to fill out a survey sharing your experience using the Dropbox Community? You can access it here: http://bit.ly/2lNKIxT .

[This thread is now closed. If you experience further issues, feel free to get back in touch on the Dropbox Community, we'd be glad to follow-up. ]

Warm regards, 
JaneA

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?