cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How do you generate a PIN code for phone support?

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Does anyone know how to create a pin code to use for telephone support, Drop Box Business Advance? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Pin code

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hey there @Cami1 - how are you today?

Phone support is currently available to our Dropbox for Business customers on our Advanced and Enterprise plan.  If you're an admin of of one of these teams, you can find the support phone number in your Admin Console:

1. Sign in to dropbox.com with your admin account.
2. Click “Admin Console.”
3. Click the “Help” tab. When contacting us by phone, have your eight-digit PIN ready. If you don’t have a PIN, click the “Generate PIN” button on the “Help” page.

If you are not on one of these plans you can log a ticket with our team instead. 

I hope this helps and let me know if there's anything else I can do from my end to assist with this. Thanks!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hey there @Cami1 - how are you today?

Phone support is currently available to our Dropbox for Business customers on our Advanced and Enterprise plan.  If you're an admin of of one of these teams, you can find the support phone number in your Admin Console:

1. Sign in to dropbox.com with your admin account.
2. Click “Admin Console.”
3. Click the “Help” tab. When contacting us by phone, have your eight-digit PIN ready. If you don’t have a PIN, click the “Generate PIN” button on the “Help” page.

If you are not on one of these plans you can log a ticket with our team instead. 

I hope this helps and let me know if there's anything else I can do from my end to assist with this. Thanks!

Walter

Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Following up to my previous message @Cami1 - I have also reached out to you via email on your existing support ticket. Check your inbox for my email when you get the chance and we'll take it from there if needed.

Cheers!

Walter

Polls
Do you know how to organize your files and folders?
We have created a guide on folder best practice, so you can get organized now check it out here.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?