Did you mean: 
Announcements
Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Change Dropbox pro to Dropbox Basic?

varun
Explorer | Level 3

Hi Sir,

I am Varun Shanker, changed my Dropbox Basic to Dropbox Pro account on monthly basis for one month only. For that I have provided my cradit card details but it is regularly detecting my account. Please advice, how can i stop this payment.

Thank You.

Warm Regards

Varun Shanker

1 Reply 1

Re: How to Change Dropbox pro to Dropbox Basic?

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hey there Varun!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the community forums!

If you would like to cancel your Dropbox Business Pro account you can do so by going into the downgrade tab and select downgrade, this would not immediately cancel your subscription but wait for your billing cycle to be complete and then downgrade your account at the end of it.

https://www.dropbox.com/help/158

If you would like i can manually set your subscription to not be charged starting from the next billing cycle.

I also noticed that you have submitted a ticket, i have gone ahead and replied to that as well  

Let me know how you would like to proceed.

[This thread is now closed due to inactivity. If you have a similar or new question, you can ask here]

Did you find my post helpful? If it answers your question, please mark 'Accept as Solution" below so other users can find it quickly!

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?