cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to make our Community work for you and we need your help. Take our short survey!
Close

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see who get help from support who delete all files?

Highlighted

How to see who get help from support who delete all files?

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

An unknown person maybe an earlier team member have got help from Dropbox to transfer all of my company's files and folders to that external person and deleted it. How to know all detailed activities about that? In my activity log it's only "" Dropbox support " and nothing about who contact the support who helped them to do this things.

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: How to see who get help from support who delete all files?

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hey @ACCESSIFY, thanks for posting your query on the Dropbox Community. 

In general, if you contacts our support team, any action taken appears on the Activity page and is attributed to "Dropbox Support."

These actions can include inviting or removing team members, or inviting the original set of admins for your team.

You can find more information about this, here

If you'd like, you can get in touch with our Support team to further investigate this matter, from this page

Let me know how it goes or if you have any additional questions for us. Thanks!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?