cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I invited a colleague to join our team but they can't sign in to their account.

I invited a colleague to join our team but they can't sign in to their account.

LunHa
New member | Level 2

I have sent an dropbox inivation to my colleague, he recieved the mail and tried to join our team. However, when he tried to sign-in, it showed that his email or password is not correct. We tried many times and we're sure that the email and password are both corect. 

I don't know how to solve this porblem and I hope you guys can help with it. 

Thank you very much!

3 Replies 3

Re: I invited a colleague to join our team but they can't sign in to their account.

Jay
Dropboxer

Hi @LunHa, thanks for messaging the Community!

Could you check if the email is spelt correctly on this page in the admin console

If need be, try deleting the invite and invite the correct address again for the user to follow the new active link.

Let me know how it goes!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

LunHa
New member | Level 2

Thank you for your reply! But it still not working. 

Jay
Dropboxer

I’d recommend contacting the support team directly to see if they can investigate this matter in more detail.

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Are you starting new work habits this year?
Need more support?