cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm a Dropbox business user and need support but can't get a phone call or find s number to call

I'm a Dropbox business user and need support but can't get a phone call or find s number to call

New member | Level 2
Ready to cancel my business plan altogether if tech support doesn't contact me. I log in to business account fill the forms out regarding problems and the respond back with email to my personal account and useless suggestions I tried way before reporting the issues. Finally the tech told me to report the problem from business account instead personal account. So I'm supposed to start over when I never reported from personal account so why should it work any different. Worst support I have ever experienced ever.
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: I'm a Dropbox business user and need support but can't get a phone call or find s number to call

Super User II

The phone number and required PIN can be found in your admin console under Help.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Re: I'm a Dropbox business user and need support but can't get a phone call or find s number to call

Super User II

The phone number and required PIN can be found in your admin console under Help.

View solution in original post

New member | Level 2
THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER LISTED THERE :angry face:

Super User II

There is....

https:confused face:/www.dropbox.com/team/admin/help?role=work

Note: support information is only available, however, to Team Admins. All other users need to contact the Admin for assistance. 

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?