cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close

Dropbox teams & admins

The Dropbox Community is the place to learn how Dropbox Business can work for you, with Business users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I'm having trouble with setting up single sign-on with ADFS 3.0

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I've followed the Dropbox instructions for setting up single sign-on with ADFS 3.0.  The step-by-step guide is perfect, but so far, I have not been able to get it to work.

I've created the Relying Party Trust as instructed, setup the rules, exported our existing token signing certificate (without the private key) and followed the steps for enabling SSO (optional) from our admin portal.

When I try to sign in to Dropbox afterwards, I enter my email address and it recognizes we have single sign-on setup but when it tries to redirect me to our Idp, I get "the web page cannot be found" with the URL below.  I've specified the same sign-in URL as the one we use with Office 365, which is also working with ADFS 3.0.

https://sso.ftportfolios.com/?SAMLRequest=fVFNT4NAEP0rZO98LG2VbgoJtjE2qUpa9ODFLDBtN1l2cWeR%2Bu%2BloE...

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: ADFS 3.0 and SSO

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hi there,

I hope you are doing well.

This issue may require us to have a look at what's happening in the back end. Therefore, you'll need to contact our dedicated team. 

Would you mind contacting my colleagues here or directly from the Help tab on the admin console? They'll do their best to help you out!

Have a lovely day!

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Polls
Have you been keeping up good habits while working from home?
We've created a working from home cheat sheet to help keep up on those habits, check it out here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?