cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help with verifying my email address. Any ideas?

I need help with verifying my email address. Any ideas?

New member | Level 2

ik heb een nieuw lid aangemaakt (email removed by moderator) maar ontvang geen verificatie mail op dat adres?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: nieuw lid

Super User II
Controleer uw Spam of Junk-mappen.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Super User II
Controleer uw Spam of Junk-mappen.

View solution in original post

Dropboxer
Hey svenc, thanks for checking in on the Dropbox Forum & welcome aboard! 

You may keep in mind that, for security reasons we can’t access the details of your Dropbox account here, though we’re here to help you out on this matter as much as possible. Did you have a chance to check your Spam folder, as Rich suggested below? 

In case you need further assistance, please raise a ticket with our team here with the email address associated to your team account, so as for our colleagues to take care of your request. 

Once you write us, you could reply here with your ticket ID, so that we look for your ticket internally and make sure a colleague gets on it as soon as possible. 

Alternatively, please let us know if you’d like us to reach out to you directly on the email address associated to your Dropbox account in your next message & we’ll make create a Support request on your behalf on our system. 

Keep us updated on how you’d like us to proceed in this discussion!

---
---

Hey svenc, bedankt voor het inchecken op het Dropbox-forum en welkom aan boord!

Je mag er rekening mee houden dat we om veiligheidsredenen hier geen toegang hebben tot de details van je Dropbox-account, hoewel we hier zijn om je hier zoveel mogelijk over te helpen. Heb je de kans gehad om je Spam-map te controleren, zoals Rich hieronder suggereerde?

Als u verdere hulp nodig heeft, vraag dan een ticket bij ons team hier met het e-mailadres dat is gekoppeld aan uw teamaccount, zodat onze collega's voor uw verzoek kunnen zorgen.

Zodra u ons schrijft, kunt u hier antwoorden met uw ticket-ID, zodat we intern naar uw ticket zoeken en ervoor zorgen dat een collega zo snel mogelijk aan de slag gaat.

Je kunt ons ook laten weten of je wilt dat we rechtstreeks contact met je opnemen op het e-mailadres dat is gekoppeld aan je Dropbox-account in je volgende bericht en we maken namens jou een ondersteuningsverzoek op ons systeem.

Houd ons op de hoogte over hoe u wilt dat we verdergaan in deze discussie!

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you have a similar question, feel free to start a new discussion in the "Ask a question" section here.]

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?