cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to make a new account and start from the beginning

I want to make a new account and start from the beginning

New member | Level 2

Good morning, 

I have been trying to transfer files, merge files, unencrypt, share, sync 70,000 word files for a couple of days now.  E verything is going wrong and my files are not appearing where they should be.  I wish to simply start from scratch.  Delete the account entirely and start a new account and upload the files that I wish to be on that account. It is imperative that this is taken care of immediately as, on Monday, several team members will need access to the files, some on site, some not.  I've been on the phone with Dropbox support non stop for the past 2 days and I still cannot solve the problem. While they have been incredibly helpful, the problem still persists.

Please help ASAP so I dont have to start a BOX account : (

Thank you

BTW, I incorrectly entered my username on this email. How are you going to reply to me?  There doesn't seem to be an area for me to enter my info??????

[personal information removed for security purposes]

Charles

1 Reply 1

Re: Starting from scratch

Dropboxer

Hello there Charles ( @lvpcinfo) - apologies for the delayed response; are you still having issues with this? 

If so, could you tell me what the desktop app reports? Is it "up to date" or still syncing your changes? 

PS: I removed your email address from your post for security reasons. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?