cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limited Team member space limit

Limited Team member space limit

New member | Level 2

I am a team member on a business accnt. But my folder is shwoing a limit of 3TB when the business account was advertised as unlimited? The administrator has created me an exception in her list which should now be unlimited space but its still showing 3tb limit and thats after logging in and out to refresh it too Help??

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Limited Team member space limit

Dropboxer

Hey there @StuartD,

If you're currently on a Dropbox Business Advanced plan (which you can check from here), then the account does indeed have as much space as you need. You will initially start with 3 TB if you have 3 members in the team, and space will be automatically added by the system when you start to reach the initial space.

While the space will be added automatically, your team admin can also contact support to request space to be added manually if it's needed.

I hope this helps to clarify that for you - Thanks!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Dropboxer

Hey there @StuartD,

If you're currently on a Dropbox Business Advanced plan (which you can check from here), then the account does indeed have as much space as you need. You will initially start with 3 TB if you have 3 members in the team, and space will be automatically added by the system when you start to reach the initial space.

While the space will be added automatically, your team admin can also contact support to request space to be added manually if it's needed.

I hope this helps to clarify that for you - Thanks!

Daphne
dropbox.com/support

Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

New member | Level 2

Thanks so much as I will be needing too upload 12TB soon so hence needed to know.

Dropboxer

No problem at all @StuartD!

If you have any other questions about this or assistance then feel free to give me a nudge here. 

Have a great day!

Daphne
dropbox.com/support

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?