cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Update: Find information on Dropbox support during COVID-19 here
Close

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Payment Charged though downgraded to Dropbox Basic

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Hello,

I have subscribe to dropbox business and within the trial period I have downgraded to Dropbox Basic from Business though I have been charged $75.00, I would like to have refund as according to the condition I have downgraded within the Trial Period and Also I would like to make sure that it should not be recurring charges. Also, I have submitted two tickets in this matter but I didn't received any reply on my E-mail.

Please someone out there help me.

Thanks,

Sujan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Payment Charged though downgraded to Dropbox Basic

Super User II
Super User II
Hi Sujan,

Sadly as this is a public forum we cant help you here. Can you check to see if you've had a reply to your ticket at http://dropbox.zendesk.com ?

Also, please remember replies do take a few working days so it maybe that they simply need more time.

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II
Hi Sujan,

Sadly as this is a public forum we cant help you here. Can you check to see if you've had a reply to your ticket at http://dropbox.zendesk.com ?

Also, please remember replies do take a few working days so it maybe that they simply need more time.

- - -

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hey Admin_logivo, 

If you’d like, tell me your ticket numbers and I’ll have an agent look into them. Mark is right, though, it does take a few business days for refunds to show up. 

Thanks

Sanchez
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hello Sujan @Admin_logivo,

Would you mind taking a minute of your time to fill out a survey sharing your experience using our Dropbox Community?

Click here to access the survey.

Thank you.

Zed
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Polls
Do you know how to organize your files and folders?
We have created a guide on folder best practice, so you can get organized now check it out here.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?