cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Ross uses Dropbox to answer some new house questions here!

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removed as Admin and account reverted to "Basic"

Removed as Admin and account reverted to "Basic"

Eric_
Helpful | Level 5

Yesterday I discovered that my Dropbox for Teams Advanced had been reverted to a "Basic" account, and that I had also been removed as an Admin (our team now has no admins). Because of this I don't have access to phone support that I would normally have. I've managed to get through to some people through chat, and they'll submit a ticket and tell me to expect a response in 72 hours (one got escalated so now it's only 48 hours) but in the meantime we can't use the platform we've been paying for and heavily depend on for our workflow. Any suggestions?

1 Reply 1

Re: Removed as Admin and account reverted to "Basic"

Jay
Dropboxer
Hi @Eric_, thanks for posting today!

As this is related to sensitive billing info, I’d recommend getting in contact with our support team directly to look into this matter in more detail.

You can do this by logging into your account, clicking this support link, scrolling down to 'Submit a help request', and providing as much info as possible.

Once you get a ticket ID from the automated response, please let me know the number here so I can locate it in our system!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jay Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?