cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to make our Community work for you and we need your help. Take our short survey!
Close

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SWE Internship Application issues

Highlighted

SWE Internship Application issues

Helpful | Level 5

I have been trying to submit an application for the SWE (Summer 2021) internship SWE security(Summer 2021) internship but faced problems while submitting it, specifically the education field says keeps that the field is required even though I have already filled out the field? Any help? I tried using a new browser and clearing the cache.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: SWE Internship Application issues

Helpful | Level 5

Hey everybody, I tried resubmitting again today and it worked! Go ahead and give it a shot.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
Highlighted

Helpful | Level 5

Me and my friend have both been having this issue as well. I'm commenting to maybe get the attention of an admin or something so we can apply here (and maybe fix the bug ourselves )

Highlighted

Helpful | Level 5

I'm getting this error as well! Does anyone know how/where we can submit a request to get help or support for this issue?

Highlighted

Helpful | Level 5

Maybe upvoting the original comment will help get their attention...?

Highlighted

Helpful | Level 5

I tried looking for a number we could call for job application support but didn't manage to find it

Highlighted

Helpful | Level 5

Hey everybody, I tried resubmitting again today and it worked! Go ahead and give it a shot.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Helpful | Level 5

I just tried applying and it just brought me back to the top of my application. Did you get a confirmation email that your application is in?

Highlighted

Helpful | Level 5

Yeah you just have to redo the education field one more time

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?