cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share Azure App Folder with Team

Share Azure App Folder with Team

Explorer | Level 4

Hi Dropbox

Recently I tested out Azure Web Host with Dropbox Deployment. Azure automatically update my Dropbox Folder. But how do I share the folder with my team?
It seems like, I can share link to view only, but can't collaborate with my team.
Please help.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Share Azure App Folder with Team

Super User II
7 Replies 7

Super User II
You should be able to create a shared folder to it: https:confused face:/www.dropbox.com/help/files-folders/share-with-others

- - -

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Explorer | Level 4

Azure deployed to an App in Dropbox. Can't share the App Folder!
In the meantime, could you show me how to deploy Azure web host to a Normal Sharefolder in Dropbox?

Dropboxer

Supposing you're the Team Admin you should be able to do this normally @swyoke!

For more information on how to connect Azure and Dropbox please take a look at this Help Center article. 

If you stumble upon an issue or problem with this, please let me know. Thank you! 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Super User II

I didn't think App folders could be shared. Has this changed for Business accounts? Note that @swyoke is referring to a folder created by a linked application and stored in the Apps folder that Dropbox creates.

Icon for an App folderIcon for an App folder

On personal accounts, such folders cannot be shared. Is that different for Business accounts?

Dropboxer

Good point @Rich - this is also valid for Business accounts (I got carried away thinking that they might have created a normal folder in that way.) 

In any case, I just wanted to point out that there is a way to connect Azure to Dropbox and this is how. If @swyoke has an issue with Azure itself they might need to reach out to Microsoft and ask for more information from them on this directly. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Super User II

Explorer | Level 4

Nope, none of the above solves the problem! Looks like Azure AD - Dropbox are only good for Single User use, not Team !
Thanks again for your time to address this problem.

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?