cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to make our Community work for you and we need your help. Take our short survey!
Close

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage space for teachers during COVID-19

Highlighted

Storage space for teachers during COVID-19

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Friends at Dropbox and in the community, I have a dilmena.  I am a Montessori teacher and part of a school team who is trying to stay in touch with our young students even with schools closed.  We all have lessons to post, video demonstrations to send, and materials to offer that we need to share communally as we shelter in place.  We are grateful to be working to keep our children calm, connected, and on-track but we can't all afford the $10 or $24 a month on our (tenuous) teacher's pay to access the tens (hundreds?) of GB we are creating.  Do you have any suggestions for us?  Please?

4 Replies 4
Highlighted

Re: Storage space for teachers during COVID-19

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hi there @Mckristi, apologies for the tardy reply here!

After looking into this for you, you might be eligible for something like this. I'd recommend applying there as I understand that this might be just what you need.

It's a difficult time that everyone is experiencing and I'd just like to extend a small thank you from myself to you and your colleagues for your continued effort and time during this period! 

If there's anything else that we can assist you with here, please don't hesitate to give me a nudge as I'd be more than happy to help.

I hope you have a great week ahead! 

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Daphne,

What a wonderful program from Dropbox. My school will definitely apply. We already see how much it means to our students and parents that we stay present in their lives and help them focus on "learning forward", not dwelling on the very strange and scary now they are all experiencing.  Companies like Dropbox are making a huge difference.  Thank YOU for your efforts to make our new normal an endurable one. - Kristi

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Daphne, 

It appears that only NGOs and non-profits are eligible. Thank you for your efforts and if something for teachers specifically becomes available I would be grateful to know about it.  

-Kristi

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Thanks for getting back to me here @Mckristi!

I'm sorry to hear that option didn't work out for you, but thanks for letting me know. I've made a note of your feedback on this, it's much appreciated.

I will keep you updated with any news that I receive if there is some other way that we can help, I'll give you a nudge here.

Until then, I hope you have a great week ahead Kristi!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?