cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to hear from you. What do you use Dropbox for?
Close

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Team help for a novice

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Hi

I have graduated an orginasition from a personal account to a business account

It has only 3 primary users. bt we have a committee of 10 who need to be able to at least see the files and folders in the dropbox account

How do I create access to the folders within the dropbox storage for members of our committee,

I think it revolves around teams but how should I proceed, searching the help files provide little information that really helps me begin this process

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Team help for a novice

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hi there @ricmcdonald, thanks for checking in with us - welcome aboard!

I'd recommend starting off with this link and this article for finding a bit more info on how teams work.

From there, if you need any clarifications or you have any additional questions, just give us a shout. 

Keep me posted!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Polls
Do you know how to organize your files and folders?
<b>We have created a guide on folder best practice, so you can get organized now <a href="https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Business-Tips-tricks/Folder-structure-best-practice/m-p/428456#M39"><u>check it out here</u></a>.</b>

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?