cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Find out how Tiffany, a Customer Experience superstar uses Dropbox to keep her family in the loop when it comes to her new baby here!

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to accept a team invite

Trying to accept a team invite

dpenhallegon1
New member | Level 2

We are trying to accept a team invite. However, when the invite is sent, it includes my personal email and it is grayed out so I cannot use my company email. I am not able to change this. I do not have any connected accounts - just this one.

As a side note, I have been on with support for almost 2 hours to no avail. I also tried to upgrade my account so I can actually talk to someone at DropBox.....guess what, not able to do that because apparently too many attempts were made to upgrade so I have to wait for 24 hrs to do this...and hence to actually give DropBox my money so I can talk to someone. Jeesh....

1 Reply 1

Re: Trying to accept a team invite

Hannah
Dropboxer
Hey @dpenhallegon1, thanks for posting in our Community!

If you want to join a Dropbox Business team with your company email, the invitation needs to be sent to that address and not your personal one.

Was the invitation sent to the correct address?

Are you maybe opening the invite link from a browser that is signed in to your personal Dropbox account? If so, sign out and try again.

Let me know how it goes!

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Hannah Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?