cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out how our Community members are using Dropbox here!
Close

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access folders on our Business account

Unable to access folders on our Business account

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

My non profit group recently upgraded to a business account. I had no problems connecting before we upgraded. I can see that I am a member of the group but I do not have access to our folders. The other people on this account are not experiencing these issues. I went through a series of steps given my the dropbox team to identify if there was an issue with my computer settings and there did not seem to be. I still cannot access any folders, either through the app on my computer or online directly.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Business dropbox problems

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hey there @Patty559, thanks for posting your question in our forum, & welcome! I hope you’re doing well.

I’ve located your support ticket in our system & I can see that your communication with my colleague is ongoing. Rest assured that they’ll do their best to help you on this matter. 

Please keep me posted & let me know if you have any other questions. In the mean time, have a wonderful weekend ahead!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hey there @Patty559, thanks for posting your question in our forum, & welcome! I hope you’re doing well.

I’ve located your support ticket in our system & I can see that your communication with my colleague is ongoing. Rest assured that they’ll do their best to help you on this matter. 

Please keep me posted & let me know if you have any other questions. In the mean time, have a wonderful weekend ahead!

Lusil

Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hey @Patty559

I’ve checked up on your ticket, and it looks like you’ve take care of the issue. Great!

Let us know if you have any further questions. 
Cheers

Sanchez

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?