cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view shared documents in a Team Folder (can view my own documents in the folder)

Unable to view shared documents in a Team Folder (can view my own documents in the folder)

New member | Level 1

I was added to my team folder yesterday by my boss and could access all documents from my pc at work.... However, today I am working remotely and have logged into my dropbox account, but cannot see any of the team documents from my laptop at home.

Please can someone shed some light?

1 Reply 1

Re: Unable to view shared documents in a Team Folder (can view my own documents in the folder)

Dropboxer

Hi Lauren,

The most probable scenario is that the shared folder is syncing with your computer and hasn't yet been completed.
However, if you are not talking about logging into your Desktop application but into the website, then I would suggest you emailed us so we can further help you

Kora

[This thread is now closed due to inactivity. If you have a similar or new question, you can ask here]

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?