cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown Administrator account

Unknown Administrator account

Explorer | Level 3

Hi

Our Administrator accounts has been reduced to just members in our business account. And there is a new unknown Administrator. How can we get back control of our Dropbox account?

We have a case with Dropbox support #10579998. But no response since the first reply on 23. April 4:13 pm PDT.

Best regards

Børge Hammer

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Unknown Administrator account

Dropboxer

Hi @ArcticHammer; welcome to our Community!

@ArcticHammer wrote:

Our Administrator accounts has been reduced to just members in our business account. And there is a new unknown Administrator. How can we get back control of our Dropbox account?

I'm sorry to hear about this and I as I wanted to help as much as possible, I passed your comments to your existing ticket so we can have all the relevant information under the same place. A member of my team will be getting back to you as soon as possible. 

I hope this gets resolved for you soon Børge. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Re: Unknown Administrator account

Dropboxer

Hi @ArcticHammer; welcome to our Community!

@ArcticHammer wrote:

I'm sorry to hear about this and I as I wanted to help as much as possible, I passed your comments to your existing ticket so we can have all the relevant information under the same place. A member of my team will be getting back to you as soon as possible. 

I hope this gets resolved for you soon Børge. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?