cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to make our Community work for you and we need your help. Take our short survey!
Close

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is going to happen to my personal subscription if our Dropbox Business trial upgrades?

Highlighted

What is going to happen to my personal subscription if our Dropbox Business trial upgrades?

Helpful | Level 5

Hi! I am on free trial period of Dropbox Business  and I am a team member (not admin). I used to have a standart $9.99 plan and I am wondering if it is going to switch automatically to Business after the trial is over  ( and I won't be charged as company will pay for it) or shoud I stop my previous plan?  

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Business subscription

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hey Victoria (@Victoria_29), from what I gather from your description, you’ve joined a Dropbox Business team account despite being on a paid personal plan already, am I on the right track? 

If so, then your personal subscription will run un-interrupted until the Dropbox Business team upgrades. At this point, any credit from your previous plan will be automatically refunded to the payment method you used initially. This essentially means that you will not need to take any extra steps on your end. 

I hope that this brings some clarity to your inquiry & do let me know here if you have any additional questions. Wishing you a wonderful week ahead! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hey Victoria (@Victoria_29), from what I gather from your description, you’ve joined a Dropbox Business team account despite being on a paid personal plan already, am I on the right track? 

If so, then your personal subscription will run un-interrupted until the Dropbox Business team upgrades. At this point, any credit from your previous plan will be automatically refunded to the payment method you used initially. This essentially means that you will not need to take any extra steps on your end. 

I hope that this brings some clarity to your inquiry & do let me know here if you have any additional questions. Wishing you a wonderful week ahead! 

Jane

Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Helpful | Level 5

Thank you, Jane!

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Sure, anytime @Victoria_29! Thanks for choosing Dropbox & feel free to ping us on our Community again if you have more questions!

Jane

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?