cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I buy 1 TB of storage for my account?

Where can I buy 1 TB of storage for my account?

DD123
New member | Level 2

I like to store photos from trips and share with friends and wedding photos. I am not in business. I have run out of room.  I want to buy 1 Terabyte for $99 - does it exist anymore.  I have emailed my friends and they all have dropbox--can't get anymore space...HELP

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: 1 Terabyte for $99

Mark
Super User II

You can get that at www.dropbox.com/plans 🙂

[This thread is now closed due to inactivity. If you have a similar or new question, you can ask here]

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Re: 1 Terabyte for $99

Mark
Super User II

You can get that at www.dropbox.com/plans 🙂

[This thread is now closed due to inactivity. If you have a similar or new question, you can ask here]

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?