cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out how our Community members are using Dropbox here!
Close

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are not my files syncing with the team?

Highlighted

Why are not my files syncing with the team?

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Hi!

My files are not syncing to the rest of the team. We have upgraded our account but my dropbox business are saying I need to upgrade the team business account? Dropbox are working for everyone else i the team except me. What's wrong? How can I make dropbox understand that we have payed for the upgrade? 

Im using smart sync, but still it's not syncing.

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Why are not my files syncing with the team?

Super User II
Super User II

@SofiaC wrote:

How can I make dropbox understand that we have payed for the upgrade?

Did you actually purchase a Dropbox Business account, and if so, have you joined the Business team, or did one of the accounts sharing a folder just upgrade to a Plus or Professional account for the increased space?

If it's the latter, one account upgrading does not increase the space available for other account sharing the same folder.

If a Dropbox Business account was purchased, then you'll need the team admin to send you an invitation to join the team, then you'll be able to take advantage of the space allocated for the entire team.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?