cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Why can I not link accounts?

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

My work has Dropbox Business.  I have been sent multiple links so that can work from home by my admin saying, "join your team."  When I try to join my team, Dropbox takes me to the subscription page.  The company already paid for me to use their Dropbox subscription.  The on-line tutorial keeps telling me that I have to have a Dropbox Business subscription.  I am not a frequent user of Dropbox, so this is very frustrating.

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Why can I not link accounts?

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hello @culturalreconnaissance, thanks for reaching out to us here!

If you're getting redirected there, is it possible that your account is already part of the team?

Can you try signing into Dropbox with the email address you received this link to and check your Plan page here to see if it's under a Business subscription?

If not, can you try opening the invitation link in an incognito window to see if that will allow you to go through the process of joining the team?

Let me know what you find!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?