cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Ross uses Dropbox to answer some new house questions here!

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work email used for Dropbox, I cant access folders. Been added as a team member

Work email used for Dropbox, I cant access folders. Been added as a team member

elenaramospeffly
New member | Level 2

This is SO confusing! My work, using my business email address added me as a team member, and Dropbox wants me to upgrade to a Business Account when I log-in because I am out of space, however, this email address IS a business linked address...How can this account be added to the Company business account if it isnt already?  When I log out and log back in, and follow the link to "Join the Team" email sent, I sign in at it says "Email already in use"...this is maddening, please help!

1 Reply 1

Re: Work email used for Dropbox, I cant access folders. Been added as a team member

Hannah
Dropboxer
Hi @elenaramospeffly, thanks for reaching out. 

Can you please clarify if you were already a member of another (downgraded) Dropbox Business team, before you were invited by your current company?

If you're on a downgraded (free) Dropbox Business team, you'll need to actually leave that free team, before you can join a new one.

Let me know if you have any questions about this!

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Hannah Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?