cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ability to add a folder on the top level that is not even visible by people unless shared with

ability to add a folder on the top level that is not even visible by people unless shared with

Explorer | Level 3

such a folder would be good for upper management or for certain admin departments such as accounting, finance, HR. instead of having a folder that is private and restricted but still in the face of all employees, have it hidden for certain people. 

thanks!

1 Reply 1

Re: ability to add a folder on the top level that is not even visible by people unless shared with

Dropboxer

Hey @bilalh, I hope you're well today!

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us on this, it's always helpful for us to know how certain features are used (or would preferably be used). This is much appreciated!

While this isn't currently possible for folders in the team space, I can suggest sharing this idea in our dedicated area of the forum here. Others can also share their feedback on this and show their support by upvoting.

In the meantime, if there is anything else that I can assist with then please feel free to give me a nudge here. I'd be more than happy to help out.

Hope you have a great start to your week!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?