cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

its about phone call icon in admin console (help)

Highlighted

its about phone call icon in admin console (help)

Explorer | Level 3

hey guys im the admin in the dropbox team,,, and every thing was ok until the last update or upgrade of dropbox ,,, i used to use help support by phone,,, and contact with support by phone call ,,and know i surprised that phone call icon is no longer exist and the only support way is gmail which not effective as phone call ,,, please guys if you know the reason and solution please contact me or comment cause i need it urgent,,, thanks alot.

4 Replies 4
Highlighted

Re: its about phone call icon in admin console (help)

Dropboxer

Hey @jk90; thanks for joining our Community!

Since you're an Admin on a Dropbox for Business Teams account, can you please confirm that you're following these steps to request a call from our team? 

Thanks!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

I went to the link that you sent me and read everything, which I understood that each plan has a certain type of communication and contact support, I mean this: Chat and email support Your technical support options depend on what kind of account you have (Basic, Plus, Family, Professional, or Business). To see the support options for your account, log in and go to dropbox.com/support. Phone support Phone support is only available to Dropbox Business teams. Dropbox Business admins can request a call from Dropbox support during local business hours ,, so sir, I need you to clarify the types of support because I do not want the support via email because it is not practical for me and takes longer, so if you please tell me what plan contains support through Call me and thank you.
Highlighted

Super User II

@jk90 wrote:
... please tell me what plan contains support through Call me and thank you.

Phone support is available to Dropbox Business teams. There is no longer a phone number for you to call in. Instead, the option for phone support now has Dropbox call you. You initiate this from your Admin console by clicking Help and then Phone.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

Thank you for answering me ,,, I am the admin and its not my first time to requst a call from support and I have followed the previous steps, but when I go to admin cosole to requst a call, I do not find the phone call icon. I just find the email icon.
hope you know the solution...

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?