cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Ross uses Dropbox to answer some new house questions here!

Dropbox teams & admins

Got a question about your Dropbox Business account? Get help from users like you. Post a question to get started.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what are the best protocols and procedures we should implement in our company?

what are the best protocols and procedures we should implement in our company?

malik2
Explorer | Level 3

We have started using dropbox business and planning to implement the best protocols and procedures so that we can use dropbox in the best possible way. 

3 Replies 3

Re: what are the best protocols and procedures we should implement in our company?

Jay
Dropboxer
Hi @malik2, thanks for joining the Community!

There are no official protocols or procedures to follow.

It depends on what type of company you are, how many people are a part of your Dropbox Business team, and what information you need to know to improve your knowledge of Dropbox.

This will help me to assist further!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Re: what are the best protocols and procedures we should implement in our company?

malik2
Explorer | Level 3

Thank you @jay. We are a startup with less than 100 people. We currently moving out files from different storages to dropbox. I want to ask what things we should consider organizing dropbox in the best way other than folder structure and naming conversion. 

Jay
Dropboxer
There is a guide available which has a lot of useful information in it in order to set up a Dropbox Business team and the different settings which might be helpful.

If you have any further queries, let me know!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jay Dropboxer
    malik2 Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?