cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox tips & tricks

Learn how to get the most out of Dropbox with other users like you.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox file access

Dropbox file access

Nts100
New member | Level 2
I had a Dropbox account associated with yahoo. Few years back I shared images, videos with myself via Dropbox.. But today when I want to view those it says there are some reasons not to open... How can I access those as it shows no Dropbox account joint with my yahoo ID.. 😪 😭 Kindly any IT expert..
2 Replies 2

Re: Dropbox file access

Mark
Super User II

How long ago is it since you logged in to the account? Inactive accounts are removed after 1 year and are, I'm afraid, unrecoverable. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Re: Dropbox file access

Hussainpstu
Collaborator | Level 8
its a badlyck for u.
How long ago is it since you logged in to the account? Inactive accounts are removed after 1 year. Try to communitie with deopbox support team
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Hussainpstu Collaborator | Level 8
    Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?