in the last few weeks i got error message says :
" This Chrome extension no longer works
Don’t worry—you can still save attachments to Dropbox and add your files directly to emails. If you’d like to keep using Dropbox for Gmail, install our Gmail add-on now. "
the chrome extension is way better than the drobox for Gmail add on and i am not sure why it stopped supporting , i tried the tech support and couldn't get it work, tried clear history , disabled other extensions , uninstalled , every time got this error message and again the Dropbox for Gmail add on is very very limited vs the old school Extension
Thanks for your reply ,
1. First i think this add on is much slower than the previous one .
Mac , pc , chrome , edge , each one of them was way slower than the
2. You Cant send more than one file , if you want send few files from different folders the add on closes and you need to do it all over again .
3. No " Recants Uploads " just like the older add on , on the new one you have only all your folders without the recent tab
4. no search option , this is super crucial , especially for heavy users .
5. i have further info about the tech support would can write further on private .
The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.Sound good? Let's get started.
For more info on available support options, see this article.
If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!