cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox tips & tricks

Learn how to get the most out of Dropbox with other users like you.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: We want to hear from you

We want to hear from you

Amy
Community Manager
Whether it’s for personal use, education or work, there are a lot of people who use Dropbox differently. We want to know more about how you get the most from Dropbox, and how you make it work for you. We would love to see any tips, tricks or Dropbox features that make your life easier in the comments, to help other Dropbox members.

Join the conversation and share your insights below slightly smiling face 

Thank you - from the entire Community team
47 Replies 47

Amy
Community Manager

Hi @Casper777thank you for sharing your experience with us, it’s great to see you making the most of Dropbox is so many different ways. We’d love to chat with you more to build a picture of how users are getting value out of Dropbox - are you happy for us to reach out to you on the email address connected to your Community account?

Casper777
Collaborator | Level 10

Hi Amy

Yes! Please! You are more than welcome to do that. 

I "converted" my wife to use Dropbox too. That was an amazing achievement as she is not into "cloud" like I am. 

Note that I also have a Dropbox Business account, and am a Dropbox Partner. So a "one stop shop" if you like 😉

Looking forward to talk to you and your team. 

Oh and congrats with the 1 Billion downloads on the Google PlayStore. Much deserved. 

Regards

Casper

Casper777
Collaborator | Level 10

Hi there

My wife and I also share "critical personal" information between our Dropbox accounts. She is disabled and worried what she needs to do "if I am not there anymore". Dropbox makes it easy. I created a shared folder, and upload all documents she will ever need just for incase. 

Regards

Casper

Amy
Community Manager

Thank you so much! So glad to chat to someone so enthusiastic, and to learn more about how you use Dropbox! I'll pass your details on to the team, and I'm sure we'll be chatting again soon. 

Thanks again Casper

Amy 

Casper777
Collaborator | Level 10

Hi Altaire

Did not see your message earlier, sorry for the late reply.

I do not use (or like) the Apple ecosystem as it is too restricive (used it is the past, but am more than satisfied with my Samsung Note 10+).

A Google search for "CloudPlayer" points to this: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/cloud-player-for-dropbox/id1272994353 although it is for Apple TV only, and also not from the same developer.

The one I use is from here: https://www.doubletwist.com/cloudplayer and seems to be for Android only. It is just an amazing app. Even have radio stations worldwide 😉

Regards

Casper

Amy
Community Manager

Hi @starboy bebop, thank you for sharing your experience with us, it’s great to see you making the most of Dropbox for sharing photos with your friends and family. We’d love to chat with you more to build a picture of how users are getting value out of Dropbox - are you happy for us to reach out to you on the email address connected to your Community account?

starboy bebop
Helpful | Level 6

Hi Amy

Yes! Please. My email is open anytime feel free to text me there. Have a good day! 🙂

Amy
Community Manager

Excellent, thanks @starboy bebop, I'll pass your details on to the team! 

Talk soon,

Amy 

kepal
Explorer | Level 4

I am user of Dropbox since 2009-2010 & using it for personal use.

fundasecgin32
Explorer | Level 4

Merhaba

Drobox ta tüm rapor ve dosyalarımı güvenle saklıyorum ve koruyorum düzenlemede ve tarayıcı olması çok

Need more support?