cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox tips & tricks

Learn how to get the most out of Dropbox with other users like you.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We want to hear from you

We want to hear from you

Amy
Community Manager
Whether it’s for personal use, education or work, there are a lot of people who use Dropbox differently. We want to know more about how you get the most from Dropbox, and how you make it work for you. We would love to see any tips, tricks or Dropbox features that make your life easier in the comments, to help other Dropbox members.

Join the conversation and share your insights below slightly smiling face 

Thank you - from the entire Community team
47 Replies 47

mannuforall
New member | Level 2

This is my fav tool for backup and sync. Help me to keep data ready whenever I go.

very nice working and easy to use. I"m using it on phone and computer both.

Ted-3
New member | Level 2

I use DropBox for university teaching, communicating with an iPad for graphics and drawings, sharing large files for research and sharing with a group for university administration.

antoniovandre
Explorer | Level 4
For the most important things I do on the internet.

Amy
Community Manager

Hi @ConF2_0, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're glad to hear your thoughts and feedback on Vault as well, we've passed that on to the team. We’d love to chat with you more to build a picture of how users are getting value out of Dropbox - are you happy for us to reach out to you on the email address connected to your Community account?

Amy
Community Manager

Hi @Bjarnevpthank you for sharing your experience with us! We're glad to hear about how you use Dropbox on different devices. We’d love to chat with you more to build a picture of how users are getting value out of Dropbox - are you happy for us to reach out to you on the email address connected to your Community account?

Edino
New member | Level 2
Activities 4 my students, research material, ebooks, personal archieves. Aldo suport for e-learning.

ConF2_0
Helpful | Level 6

Yes, @Amy.  I would be happy to chat with you.

masond339
New member | Level 2

I'm a music producer and I use dropbox to send music. And I have one main problem, If i want to share my portfolio of beats to certain people; what am I supposed to do when two people end up liking the same beat? There is often little to no communication on the subject.

I thought of a system where people could get like a trial version of the beat that lasts for a few weeks or something. Or maybe some kind of NDA to sign before gaining access to the portfolio. Im not sure though. 

Amy
Community Manager

Hi @Arandur, thanks for sharing your experience, I'm so glad to hear you utilize Dropbox for such varied things! We would love to chat to you more about how you use Dropbox for education and research, are you happy for us to reach out to you on the email address connected to your Community account?

Amy
Community Manager

Hi @Ted-3, thanks for sharing your experience! We would love to chat to you more about how you use Dropbox for education and administration, are you happy for us to reach out to you on the email address connected to your Community account?

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

pamphleteer Explorer | Level 4
    beckycr Explorer | Level 4
    radhikagupta1967 New member | Level 2
    lkstar Explorer | Level 4
    DerbyDoug Explorer | Level 4
What do Dropbox user levels mean?