cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox ideas

Got an idea for Dropbox? We want to hear it. Our team will review the top voted ideas, so share them here!

Got an idea for Dropbox? We want to hear it. Our team will review the top voted ideas, so share them here!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we offline an entire folder of files through the mobile app?

Can we offline an entire folder of files through the mobile app?

Koen h.
New member | Level 1

Hi,
Is it possible now, or in the near future to mark an entire folder + subfolders as favorite, and so synching new added files too ?

I want to make my image portfolio offline accessible on my Apple devices, but marking them one by one takes me forever...
Also when I add a new subfolder with images, I always have to mark them too one by one... on BOTH my iPad and iPhone.

Is there a way or will there be in the furure?

thanks Koen

Latest Update
Walter
Dropbox Staff
This idea has been closed as it has reached the end of the Share an Idea process.

Thank you for your suggestion, and if you have another idea to share, please do! 
Status changed to: Closed
19 Comments
Philip D.7
New member | Level 1

Thank you for the replies and the suggestions. I have begun using Mega which has a easy to use offline function and offers a lot more space. I'll still be using Dropbox but not very often.

joel f.2
New member | Level 1

I can't image this would be the most difficult feature to implement.

Douglas U.
New member | Level 2

I also need to have Folders available Offline. Please put at the top of your To Do list DropBox.
Otherwise love Dropbox.

Thank You!

Steffen B.
Helpful | Level 5

When will it finally be possible to set up entire folder for saving all (old and new) files inside it for offline viewing/editing? I can't believe that I write this after numerous years of hoping, waiting, complaining, and paying for the service? Or will it be "delivered" by yet another update that provides "the newest features"? "Newest features" that are unknown to your paying customers... oh well!

John W.4
New member | Level 2

Can't believe I added my comments to this over a year ago today and nothing has changed.

Box seems to understand.

Koen h.
New member | Level 1

it's ridiculous...

Ed
Dropbox Staff

Hi all

Mobile offline folders is now available on Android and iOS! :sunglasses: :iphone:

Daphne
Dropbox Staff

If you have a Dropbox Plus, Professional or Business subscription, you can make entire folders available offline. :star:

Find out more about this here.

Thanks for sharing!

Status changed to: Delivered
Walter
Dropbox Staff
This idea has been closed as it has reached the end of the Share an Idea process.

Thank you for your suggestion, and if you have another idea to share, please do! 
Status changed to: Closed
Vote for this idea

Like this idea? Vote for it and we will give it the attention it deserves!

18 votes received