cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error (500) Something went wrong.

Error 500 when attempting to sign in on the site

dbolton1202
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

i am getting an error 500 when i try to sign in

ive already cleared my cache and tried using a different browser

i submitted a bug report using the "self serve tool" and received an automated response to use the "self serve tool"

this has been going on since yesterday and i dont see any outages listed on the outages page

someone please get back to me asap with a resolution

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution
107 Replies 107

Alice T.3
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Anyone know if I can solve 'Error (500) Something went wrong.' When on the drop box home page? Other than just waiting for it to work again...

Ramón C.1
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Having the same problem today... hopefully someone tells a solution 😞

Sego S.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Having the same issue today also.....need to grab some files this morning and I am not able to.

Amair Saturnino
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

I am having the same problem this morning. I cant acess my count from any computer.

Andrew S.33
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

It's server-sided, so Dropbox has to fix it themselves. There is really nothing that us end-users can do about this. Gotta wait it out.

SuburbanFlamingo
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Glad that it's not just me or not just local where I am. Angry that the work I was supposed to be doing now is inaccessible.

Jennifer F.14
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Us as well same issue can't access from anywhere

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

The Dropbox home page and the pages for my various folders, etc., are all loading fine. Is there anything specific that you're all doing when you get the error? A certain link you're clicking on, or a specific feature you're trying to use?

SuburbanFlamingo
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

This happens on multiple computers: I go to dropbox.com and get the 500 error; I try to syns and all I get is "Connecting..." and the arrows spinning in a circle. Same thing on my phone, using data connection through Verizon: files don't update, and trying to download a file it says "Couldn't Load File. There was an error loading the file."

Need more support?