cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Did you know you can get an answer in less than 2 hours? Try asking a question now!
3 Comments
2 Likes
Highlighted
Level 2

FireFox deems your site:Secure Connection Failed

Have used FireFox for years with DropBox- 4 days ago I could not get on the site from FireFox Keeps saying:

Secure Connection Failed

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

I've had no success from Dropbox in this matter- calling and emails go unanswered. Anyone else having problems.

If there is a fix- Please let me know

Thank-you

1 Accepted best answer

Accepted Solutions
Level 2

Re: FireFox deems your site:Secure Connection Failed

Thank-you  to everyone who helped me in my problem with drop box on FireFox. Problem is resolved

3 Replies
Super User II

Support is only available via tickets (sending emails wont usually work). You can log a ticket at www.dropbox.com/support and track at http://dropbox.zendesk.com

Phone support is only available to Business users.

As for the issue - its obviously a false positive at Firefox which they need to resolve. Have you informed them? To fix it until then I suggest using a different browser. Also, incidentally, you are the only person I've seen report this so I wonder if its related to the version of Firefox you are using?

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Dropboxer

Hey
Sha1, happy Monday &
 thanks for reaching out on the Dropbox Community! 

I'm just following-up on your post, as I’ve made sure to run a search on our system on my end, I’ve located your newest open ticket & I can see that my colleague has replied to you there. 

Whenever you find some spare time, please check your inbox for their latest email & let me know here in case you’re unable to locate it. 

I hope you get to the bottom of this soon & I’m wishing you a great week ahead! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Level 2

Thank-you  to everyone who helped me in my problem with drop box on FireFox. Problem is resolved

Error Messages

Welcome! If you have a question about Dropbox, you’re in the right place

Post your question or search for an answer, the community is here to help

Not looking for support? Explore other features of Dropbox

Learn more about the community

Who's talking
Top contributors to this post
  • Sha1
  • Jane
  • Mark